When Rosie & I gave birth to this dirty little bastard we had high hopes, expectations, ideas and dreams. Awww that *almost* sounds sugar coated. Hah! Little did we know that we'd have the cult-like following that we did in a year's time.
I can still remmy the first time I walked into a store, shopped and was almost instantly IM'd by the creator, "Don't be Mean Girling my shit!" Even now that tickles me. I honestly don't think I've ever come off as threatening, okay, mayhaps that ONE time. Geez!
In this post I was going to talk about what a bitch Rosie is or how big of a whore Laylah is, or even how Kitty is all about self-twat promotion... but decided why? Ya'll know this already, right?
I stopped writing for MGG2SL back in February sometime, I think. Mostly because my SL sweetheart & I became a RL couple (it's time consuming) and I pretty much thought I'd covered everything that needed to be said - But in case ya'll missed it, let me recap:
- The definition and usage of "spoon carrying"
- Secrets of a Mantourage
- How to Spot a Slut - An Oh Snap original
- Dufflebagging - Enough said!
- SL Cliques - Stop hatin'
- Fashion Feed Over-Saturation - Please Say it Ain't So, Fashion Puppeteering and a sweet Letter to Fashion Bloggers
- The ever so controversial Quadgate 07'
- Truth Hawks - gah!
- The popularity contest known as 12 Avatars
- Oh yes and Brutality in Lemmings, Starfuckers, or Attention Whores?
- Peeping Toms & Stalkers - Where do people get off?
- EX PhileZ - Letting Go & Moving On -
- How to use the X Button in The X Button and You!
- Not so Stellar Reviews - Clothes, Hair, and Capt Obvious moments
- PRIM CHILDREN! FTW! Congrats!
- Do's and of course... Don'ts - Part 2 even and the Thong song, really?
- Wooage 101 - How do you snare a male? Wooage 101- How do you get to tap that ass?
- Where Are They Now?
Though we are saying good-bye to MGG2SL this week - I'm glad to say I was a part of it and I hope to see new blogs that aren't afraid to be honest, don't always sugar-coat and say what everyone is thinkin anyways arise from our ashes. Cheers!