Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beefcake: Jonny Dusk (Regurgitated)

Meangirls has been one of those blogs that was very much if it was your idea, then you were responsible for it :P It's with that philosophy in mind that I became somewhat of a Beefcake Wrangler, constantly looking for beefworthy pixels in order to appease the hungry mases ( I Joke!).

At times, Beefcake was the only thing that kept this blog having current posts, haha, we know! I wanted to re-introduce some of our favorites of all time so I'll be posting 1-2 of these a day! Spamming the Fashion Feed with Beefcake! I know! Just try to think of these as tasty lil meat commercials to break up the monotony of fabulous fashun :D

Without further adieu, I present to you Jonny Dusk ~Regurgitated~




*Favorite Color:
- Black ~Khan~

*SL Rezzday:
- 09/29/2004

*Favorite animal and why?
- Kyon (Greek for dog). Dogs live in the present without anxiety, and have no use for the pretensions of abstract philosophy. In addition to these virtues, dogs are thought to know instinctively who is friend and who is foe. Unlike human beings who either dupe others or are duped, dogs will give an honest bark at the truth. - Diogenes of Sinope

*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your av?
- What I think looks cool


*what's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/guy/furry?
- Huh?? Normaly oblivious enough to forego the whole embarrassment thing I guess?

*What's the last book you read?
- Currency Trading For Dummies

*What's a movie you could watch over and over?
- Anything with entertainment or educational value. Like?.. Scarface or Half-Baked. Movie fan so I'll watch stuff till my eyes bleed.

*You could never date someone who _____________ (fill in the blank)
- asked me to fill in the blanks.

*If you could trade slives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?
- The ones you would think, of admiration and such, probably get the same hassles as I do, so probably one of the lowliest nooblets, to once again enjoy the wonder and amazement of discovery and what not, before reality of functionality sets in.

*Who would you most like to collaborate with in sl?
- Anyone of likemindedness and interest in creating kickassery (honestly there's too many hotass designers and scipters to name)

*Favorite thing to do in SL?
- Logoff?

ROFLMAO uhh ok, probably building stuff >:)P
Dog out ~1!

Jonny Dusk: lol aight I'll get you a better shot, yeah that's my civilized look, normally have some face wrap and a cage on my head roflmao

No comments: