Monday, July 7, 2008

Meat 'N Greet: Mopsa Soon


*Favorite Color:

green

*SL Rezzday:

12/7/06

*Favorite animal and why?

I've got a crazy fascination with birds of prey. (I know you said animal and I come back with bird. But its a cool bird.) The peregrine falcon is probably my favorite. They are travelers. Survivors. Wanderers. Powerful. Fast. Cunning. They mate for life and take care of their own. At all costs. That sort of resonates with me.

*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your Av?

I took into consideration that my friend Tara Tagore (of Melino Style) believed my (former) av looked like shit. She taunted me religiously until I let her give me a makeover. I took her creative direction a bit further. I wanted an edge. I didn't want to be your typical muscleheaded av. But I also didn't want to look like the sole survivor of the apocalypse. I hope I achieved that balance.

*What's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/guy/furry?

I don't need anyone to embarrass myself, that's for sure. So I've never embarrassed myself FOR anyone. But when I was a (relative) n00b I did have an incident with a girl. I'd never used any prim attachments. This girl was taking her clothes off so I decided to join her and without realizing it I threw my junk on the floor. And then instead of picking it up, in my panic I turned it blue. There I stood, staring at her, nekkid with no parts and a blue peen on the floor. She logged.

Between that and the backflip I did the first time I was with my (current) partner, I've had (at least) a couple of shining moments.

*What's the last book you read?

A Wolf At The Table by Augusten Borroughs. It ripped me open. As a long-time fan of his stuff, I expected a completely different experience. But it was still brilliant.

*What's a movie you could watch over and over?

There are many. Probably Blade Runner.

*You could never date someone who___________

took herself or her av too seriously. Or didn't have a wicked sense of humor.

*If you could trade SLives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?

no one. I am pretty happy with my slife. I mean maybe there's a builder or a rich perv-maker like the strokerz guy who out-do me in the accomplishments department. But my low-key, low drama, simple existence is full of great friends, fecking hilarious banter, music, laughter, and real connections. I'm not interested in trading.

*Who would you most like to collaborate with in SL?

hmmm Probably my girlfriend Noirran Marx. I like the way her head works so much, she makes me feel more creative just by osmosis.

*Favorite thing to do in SL?

Hang with Noirran. She's pretty amazing. I'm a lucky kat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ferchrisake, birds are animals. *ticks* are animals. If it's 1)alive & 2)not a plant or a fungus & 3)you can see it (ie not microscopic), then it's very likely an animal.

You make Darwin cry.

Anonymous said...

thank christ you showed up. Now I can talk about my sick need for Darwin's poshumous tears. There's a typo in Augusten Burrough's last name, too. Point that out and let's discuss my need to make him weep. In fact, you and this Darwin nonsense make the baby jesus cry. So many tears.

-M

Anonymous said...

this Darwin nonsense

So, are you a Creationist, or just a tireless defender of stupidity everywhere?

Rosie Barthelmess said...

If you don't have the balls to put your name on your comment, what's the point?

THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT.

Noirran Marx said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this Darwin nonsense

So, are you a Creationist, or just a tireless defender of stupidity everywhere?

No, just not a tireless defender of the anonymous. If you are going to try so hard to be relevant, at least leave your name so you can take credit.