Monday, January 14, 2008

Meat N' Greet: UCBlack Legion


*Favorite Color:

Tie-Dye...Is that a color?

*SL Rezzday:

Oct 29, 2006

*Favorite animal and why?

Cats. I always wanted a cat the size of a large dog so I could take it for a walk around the neighborhood and scare all the dogs. Cats are easy to deal with and they make great foot/head/neck warmers when it's cold outside.

*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your av?

How often have I seen other avatars with a certain attribute or style, and the big one, is it fun.

*what's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/guy/furry?

Honestly, I don't get embarrassed by much in SL. I have almost no shame when it comes to wearing things or tags if it gets a good laugh. The closest I can think of was when a friend beat me three times in a row in a catfight and I had to wear a tag saying "LS's Bitchboy" while at a busy nightclub.

*What's the last book you read?

Catch a fire, the Bob Marley biography.

*What's a movie you could watch over and over?

5th Element. Just a great story, and it has a bit of everything a guy could want in a flick.

*I could never date someone who ________ (Fill in the Blank)

...was a part of "Two Girls, One Cup."

*If you could trade slives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?

Slobie Bolero, just so I could clean up all those damn crabs.

*Who would you most like to collaborate with in SL?

Chavez Darrow and Veronica Harford. If/when I do my own club, there are no two other people in all SL I would want to be my partners in the venture. Chavez has killer design/building skills and V knows just the right touches to bring success.

*Favorite thing to do in SL?

DJ. If I could pay my RL way doing nothing but SL DJing, I would in heaven. I've been DJing in SL for almost a year now, 3 or more sets a week, and I still get excited each time, it's a rush.

1 comment:

Jes T said...

UCBlack feckin' rocks.... He has to keep that LS Bitch Boy tag for good. The only way I know is cus i gave it to him. UCBlack didn't mention he has a thing for ladies panties too... BUT in all UCB is a great guy.

LadyStar