Monday, July 23, 2007

Meat 'n Greet: Keanu DeSantis


*Favorite Color:
blue
*SL Rezzday:
Jan 7th 2007 but been playing sl since 03
*Favorite animal and why?
My shih tzu Blake, he’s just the man
*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your av?
He was not going to look preppy as my last avie did lol
*Who is your SLelebrity crush?
Haha erm dunno if I have one but lotta nice lookin’ femme out there.
*What's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/boy/furry?
Girl- I’ve sang on voice chat (either on skype or yahoo) *blushes*
*What's the last book you read?
Would be the new Harry Potter book. 700+ pages, ahhh!
*What's a movie you could watch over and over?
Starship Troopers, Braveheart, Basic, Shaun of the dead
*You could never date someone who _____________ (fill in the blank)
Thought they were better than everyone else
*If you could trade slives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?
Torley Linden, because he looks too cool haha
*Favorite thing to do in SL?
I love to shop / hangout at the Block. Something about that place just keeps me coming.
Great laid-back atmosphere.