Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2 Faces of Shit!


Alright, for my first blog I would like to talk about something near and dear to every one's heart... Shit talkers!! LOL that's right those that feel they can say things behind your back yet to your face they pretend like your the bee's knees. Gah.. What is up with that? As anyone knows I don't follow the whole "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" point of view. I follow the "if you have something to say then say it to my face" A good friend is someone who will tell you that your being a bitch and stfu!

It's not that I'm that much of a bitch *although I am* I just don't see the point in hiding how I feel.. What's the point? Sure I don't want to totally hurt my friend's feelings, that's why are there nicer ways to say things. It's called tact people.. It's an amazing thing.. you can say whatever you want and still be civil about it *although I have to admit I lack it at times when I really don't like someone*

Not everyone is going to get along. Even the closest of friends will fight now and then, but don't go around being 2 faced about it! If you want to vent then vent, but make sure you don't say anything you wouldn't say to that person.

No comments: