Monday, August 27, 2007

Meat 'N Greet: Rodion Resistance


*Favorite Color:
Black
*SL Rezzday:
December 2, 2005
*Favorite animal and why?
Definitely Cats. I love looking at the smug, content expression on their faces :)
*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your av?
I wanted a more realistic look (not too tall nor too broad shouldered) but I also sought to preserve/enhance parts of me which I believe most people would probably consider as physically appealing/attractive. I also aimed for a more cosmopolitan/mixed races look.
*Who is your SLelebrity crush?
LOL! I don't think I have one.
*what's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/guy/furry?
SL's lack of stability at times (coupled with my own unstable temperament at times lol), can easily get myself in a really embarrassing moment, so honestly I can't remember which one of my many foulups to cite here specificially, or maybe I'm too embarrassed to tell you about it LOL
*What's the last book you read?
West with the Night by Beryl Markham
*What's a movie you could watch over and over?
2001: A Space Odyssey. I love the message of the movie, about what mankind should really aim and hope for.
*You could never date someone who _____________ (fill in the blank)
is always decadent, seemingly devoid of hope and cheer...basically someone who seems always depressed.
*If you could trade slives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?
Philip Linden
*Who would you most like to collaborate with in sl?
Hmmm tough question because there are so many people I admire in here. I do have plans to collaborate on future projects with people I have much respect for, such as Shai Delacroix, Smerk Gorilla, and Troy McLuhan.
*Favorite thing to do in SL?
I work in SL for a company called Avatrian, so I'm happy whenever do what I do best--building something. :) I also enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, visiting awesome sites (we love SL beaches) and just lounging and enjoying the view.

*/me finds herself trying to get good shots of beefcakes upon request and wonders if Saeya Nyanda would "donate" a photosphere for these tasks if the mgs agreed to dub it the official photo device of the Beefcake of the Week :D
**btw, Rodion gets extra points for being all sexy wordsmithy and stuff.

No comments: