Monday, August 20, 2007

Meat 'N Greet: Guinho Yao


*Favorite Color:
Black
*SL Rezzday:
Jan 21th 2007
*Favorite animal and why?
Cats ... Cats are more intelligent, they own you, you never own them ...
*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your av?
I just try to do something similar RL ..
*Who is your SLelebrity crush?
SLelebrity crush ?!?! lol... I don´t have one ..
*What's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/guy/furry?
hahaha..I don't go to tell you that ...
*What's the last book you read?
LISEY'S STORY. (by Stephen King)
*What's a movie you could watch over and over?
Pulp Fiction... rocks my world like no other movie...
*You could never date someone who...
has no respect for anyone including herself ^^
*If you could trade slives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?
hmmm...maybe with my girlfriend...
*Favorite thing to do in SL?
just walking around,meet new people(like Rosie ^^)hahahha... spend some time with my girlfriend... just enjoying being in Sl..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

woot! he's sooo cool.

Anonymous said...

yummy <3

Claudine Jewell said...

i second yummy hehe

Anonymous said...

who CAN'T be "yummy" in SL? its a possibility all can reach, nothing special :D

Claudine Jewell said...

no i see alot of not so yummy avatars lolol and some really yummy avatars who look really good in RL too ;) but i know what you mean hehe

Anonymous said...

G is so cute! If I wasn't a vegetarian I could just eat him.*LAUGHS*

love u crazymotherfucker <3 yay