Monday, August 13, 2007

Meat 'N Greet: Rahsus Kronos


*Favorite Color:
black/neon green
*SL Rezzday:
9/1/2006
*Favorite animal and why?
My favorite animal would have to be the tiger. It is a noble and feirce animal and commands respect.

*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your av?
Well I essentially just looked at a modeling picture of myself in 1st life when I designed my avatar.

*Who is your SLelebrity crush?
SLelebrity? Wahaha not sure..I have alot of respect for other designers..probably [The Syndicate]'s owner Tyreak Takashi and The Goodlife owner Avant Scofield

*What's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/guy/furry?
Most embarrassing thing would have to be when my whole group of friends went to a nude sim with...(didn't finish sentence... must have been good!)

*What's the last book you read?
I would say Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows but I haven't taken the time to read it yet

*What's a movie you could watch over and over?
Oh gosh...That movie would have to be "Grandma's Boy".

*You could never date someone who...
...has no self respect

*If you could trade slives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?
But...I like my slive :p. Um I would trade with... Laurenxxx Burks I guess? Id run around naked...or just buy her new clothes for when she gets back on hahaha.

*Favorite thing to do in SL?
Build, talk , meet new people, and work on my designs :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

0 comments?? Aaaw and he is such a cutie!! He don't deserve that...;)