Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Meat 'N Greet: Druss Mandala

Rosie Shark:
It's a great privilege to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you and we here at the mgg2sl have been eagerly anticipating grabbing a few minutes of your valuable time.
Druss Mandala:
Oh that's alright, I wasn't doing anything special. And I enjoyed answering your fun and informative questions. The opportunity to shop for beefcake body oil was also too exciting to pass up.
Rosie Shark:
Mmmmm, yes I do love a man in body oil.
Druss Mandala:
You know, I'm free for a bit after the interview if you want to go somewhere sunny and oil up together.
Rosie Shark: **edited for sordid indecency**

*Favorite Color:
Generally orange, although pink does have its uses.
*SL Rezzday:
Sometime back in the murky past when the system skirt and the blinging shoe buckle were the stuff of science fiction. More specifically the 12th of June, 2003.
*Favorite animal and why?
I have a great fondness for marsupials, especially the pig footed bandicoot and the hairy nosed wombat. Cats are nice too because if you ruffle their fur up the wrong way and squint a bit they could be largish marsupials.
*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your av?
I can't remember taking any factors into account at the start, and I was quite pleased with my generic skin, lovely glossy system hair and attractively teal chainmail shirt. It's gradually evolved over time though and the main factor would be my arse. I can't get enough of my arse.
*what's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/guy/furry?
I once fellated a furry in front of a crowd of guys, while these three girls beat me with scripted dogs. But I wasn't a bit embarrassed.
*What's the last book you read?
I'd like to say Ulysses or something equally erudite and challenging but it was actually just some crappy novel. Oh, interspersed with a bit of Beauty's Punishment late at night.
*What's a movie you could watch over and over?
Watching films over and over gets a bit boring, but I could happily watch the Big Lebowski from time to time. Or maybe Cannibal Holocaust.
*You could never date someone who _____________ (fill in the blank)
Someone who didn't play SL for an absurd amount of hours everyday because then we'd have to think of other topics of conversation.
*If you could trade slives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?
I'd trade slives with someone who can script, then I'd make every single script I could think of and send it back to myself and save a ton of money in the long run.
*Who would you most like to collaborate with in sl?
Oh, I'd love to collaborate with mgg2sl on a collaborative project, perhaps a modern interpretative dance piece with like a prog rock sound track maybe.
*Favorite thing to do in SL?
Make deckchairs.

4 comments:

Kitty Lalonde said...

YES!

Finally a beefcake where I can sit with an air of smugness and say...

"I've had him"

GO ME!

Druss Mandala said...

I was drunk at the time and didn't know what was happening!

And that rohypnol didn't help either.

Anonymous said...

Kitty u minx! (I'm only jealous :) )

Lin Giles aka Trinity Serpentine said...

Deck chairs! *falls out of her deck chair, laughing*