Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Meat 'N Greet: Ajay Giano


*Favorite Color:
Black
*SL Rezzday:
- 12/13/2007
- I had an older avatar but i had 10 baby mamas and i had to get away, i hate paying
childsupport for prim babies..
*Favorite animal and why?
Dogs, They are always willing to play and support you when you feel down.
*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your av?
- I didn't want to create a muscle freak and i tried to stay away from the
"broad" shoulders every guy in SL has..

*What's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/guy/furry?
- Nothing special, but i did have an argument with a lesbian woman about penis in SL
which was kinda disturbing.

*What's the last book you read?
It was a photoshop book, i forgot the name.
*What's a movie you could watch over and over?
Halloween (love all of them, never gets boring).
*You could never date someone who...
Ignores me and think they are better then everyone else.
Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned.
*If you could trade slives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?
Anshe Chung, Duh.
*Who would you most like to collaborate with in sl?
Anyone who is creative and have the desire to improve and do better, gotta have that drive to succeed.
*Favorite thing to do in SL?
- I really enjoy listening to live music in SL, my favorite SL musician is NOMA FALTA! please check her out if you like Rock/blues.
- I also like exploring SL :)
*Whats your music style?
Rock, dance, r&b, some pop, some rap (very few)
* Status?
S-I-N-G-L-E
*Dislikes?
- Dr.Pepper, Lag, seafood, Oprah, Dr.Phil

**Ajay gets extra points for adding his own Q&As at the end! <3>

12 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

HELLO!

/end hormones

:P

Chestnut Rau said...

now that picture is what beefcake is all about. thank you!

Kitty Lalonde said...

I was wanting to give myself up as some sort of nibble board for cheese until I got to the end of the questions.

I'm sorry, you can't hate Dr Pepper's.

That's just.... Wrong.

Anonymous said...

awww dammit..perfect until the final dislikes... Dr.Pepper..I lubs it..*sigh* it will never work *G*

Kitty Lalonde said...

*Sidles over to Elusyve*

So you like the pepper huh?

Anonymous said...

/me drools

can anyone please give me his phone number??

Dorra Debs said...

That pic makes me want to pants him ;)

.... and I dont like Dr Pepper either. It tastes like carbonated prune juice.

HeatherFev21 said...

I hated Dr Pepper, until it was bought to my attention it didn't taste like a) condiment pepper or b) actual peppers.

Then I liked it. But diet.. gotta be diet!

BACK TO THE DROOL!

Anonymous said...

Dammmm!

Unknown said...

I am all for guys who do not want to be a broad shouldered muscle freaks...but I would take him more seriously if he wasn't showing us his entire happy trail in the photo. meh.

Anonymous said...

I love this site, you all are so much FUN!!....I need a date for Valentine's day? And I would love a yummy man to pose with me in my Valentine blog for a couple picture, any takers? YUM-O
-Kalli

Rowan Carroll said...

I can has? Plz? Pwetty Plz? I has cheezburger.. will try for HOT HOT HAAAWWT man!