Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beefcake: Elexor Matador (Regurgitated)

This is one of my most memorable photos submitted for a Beefcake. This is one of two beefcakes today with a very special second one later on.

When we received this photo for the original beefcake post, I thought this a very clever and witty way to present yourself as a beefcake! Still works in my opinion :D

Reintroducing the beef behind the jewels, TE, and various mysteries floating through the sluniverse:

Elexor Matador

*Favorite Color:
I believe it's still Blue, but I'll have to have my people look into that. I may take a poll. Or a Survey.

*SL Rezzday:
March 17, 2005

*Favorite animal and why?
My dog died since my previous Beefcake entry *tear*. However, I got a new dog, so all is good. Except this dog is not at all interested in potty training. If anyone has advice on breaking in a Yorkshire, let me know. I mean cute dog, but I'm not a fan of poop duty. Heh...I said 'duty'. Poop duty. That's funny.

*What factors did you take into consideration when creating your av?
It's still the same shape as before. If you'll recall, I created my own back in early '05 to fit in with the only scene there was. Club. More specifically, it was "Club-Man™" shape. Tall, huge, muscular, and apparently steroid enduced, because I had severe shrinkage. I figured out to make myself proportionate, I would basically kill any female avatar. Nothing like being Disco goliath. Anywho...I smalled myself down, and since my last feature here, my eyebrows had some work done. I thought they were fine before...but apparently someone told me I looked...evil.

*What's the most embarrassing thing you've done for a girl/guy/furry?
Hmm. I've tried to avoid embarrassing. Tried. However, I heard someone say that a large group of people I know think I am a female typist. Not that that's particularly embarrassing, but if that's the case, I've been lied to a lot in my life. Didn't some kid in Kindergarten Cop say "Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina". That is still the case, yes? Please? Oh, and I still don't know any furries.

*What's the last book you read?
"The Secret Language of Leadership" by Stephen Denning

*What's a movie you could watch over and over?
Still Office Space. Best movie evar. :) and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

*You could never date someone who _____________ (fill in the blank)
..was unintelligent, boring, listened to Joni Mitchell, believes 9-11 was some sort of government conspiracy, smelled funny, and just wanted my jewels. Outside of that, I'm pretty flexible. hehe

*If you could trade slives with one other avatar for a day, who would it be?
Phillip Linden. Even though he isn't CEO anymore, I think it would be cool to go around and talk to people as him. I hear he's a chick magnet.

*Who would you most like to collaborate with in sl?
It's been a while, but I'd still like to work with a few clothing designers. Blaze, Nicki, Sachi....I'm still waiting!

*Favorite thing to do in SL?
*sigh* Well, I don't really *do* that much in SL. I drive my friends crazy, and that's by doing nothing! I'm bored easily in SL lately, so there is that. Now accepting applications on favorite things. Please apply within.


Lixena Lamourfou said...

Hey that's my MONARCH!!! HeeHee....Looking simply heavenly devilish.

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

Caroline Apollo said...

if you rent from him he will show up at your place naked.